Bangkok Collections

Posted by GreatestMafiaWars | 3:30 AM



Many blog readers have asked about the collections that will be available in Bangkok and I am happy to report that I indeed have some info on them for you.

Episode One Collection – Chess Set

  • Chessboard
  • Pawn
  • Knight
  • Bishop
  • Rook
  • Queen
  • King

Vault Bonus: 5 Energy

Boost: Chess Master (-8 job energy cost)

Episode Two Collection - Masks Collection

  • Agat-Talai’s Mask
  • Sukreep’s Mask
  • Palee’s Mask
  • Phra Ram’s Mask
  • Indrachit’s Mask
  • Hanuman’s Mask
  • Tosakanth’s Mask

Vault Bonus: 5 Defense

Boost: Wet Paint (+32 attack skill)

While I do not yet know what the collections are called for episodes 3 through 5, nor do I know what the vault bonus or boosts are as yet, I do know what the items are for each level.

Episode Three Collection – Possibly Spices or Herbs

  • Coriander
  • Garlic
  • Tumeric
  • Green Peppercorn
  • Holy Basil
  • Lemongrass
  • Thai Chili

Episode Four Collection – My guess would be carvings

  • Wall Carving
  • Floral Statue
  • Dragon Statue
  • Decorative Nightstand
  • Lotus Bloom
  • Rearing Elephant
  • Stone Buda

Episode Five Collections – Flowers

  • Marco Polo
  • Grace Pink
  • Misteen
  • Jade Siam
  • Bom Gold
  • Bom Blue
  • Fatima

This is what I know thus far and of course I will update you as soon as I know more. In the mean time have fun playing Mafia Wars.


Recommended Site : 2010 Most Popular Website


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments